Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This weekend

This weekend I went to St. George with my mom, grandma Brady and my sister Jill.  We had a great time.  My aunt and uncle had a 50th wedding anniversary party.  I thought what a great excuse to go and play in St George with no kids.   Jared is the greatest he was happy to watch the kids and I love coming home and finding out that it is not as easy as it looks being a full time mom.   It is always good to have the husbands really appreciate what we go through everyday.  Jared always gives me such a bad time about going to bed early and now he understand a little more when the girls wake up at 7 am your tired by 10 pm.   (He usually wakes up at about 9:00 but then again he goes to bed at about 2 or 3 am)  We went shopping all day on Friday and found the cutest outfits for the kids for the our sealing day and family pictures.  It was so fun!!!   

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Sounds like a great time. I am feeling like I need a getaway myself, but I don't see one on the horizon. Grrr.

Can't wait for the updates and the pics from the sealing.

Brittany said...

Sounds like so much fun. I love it when the husbands get to see the other side of it. Brandon get his true first experience with that in August when I go to Hawaii. I would love to make it up for the sealing, but I've got a lot going on in the next month with girls camp and all, but I will for sure be there in spirit.