Monday, June 23, 2008

sick family

We have had a bunch of sicko in our house.  First Lilly was sick for a few days at first I thought maybe she had drank a yucky sippy cup but after a few days of throw-up and nasty diapers I figured that she has the flu.  Then yesterday I got sick.  I was praying to the porcelain god all night long.  Then I had a migraine headache all day long.  I was so grateful that it was sunday and Jared was home so he could watch the kids.  By the end of the day I was feeling well enough to eat which was a good sign.  By this morning I felt much much better.  But poor Ashton woke up with a headache and she was throwing up.  She feels better now so hopefully it will skip Brady and Jared.  

4 comments:

*Lisa* said...

Awwwww!! You poor girls! Hope everyone is feeling better and that the tough boys don't get sick.

Jeanna said...

Yikes. My nephew just got some bug that sounds similar. We were all exposed to him yesterday, so here's hoping it skips us. Glad you are feeling better. What is the news on the adoption front? We still haven't heard from the OL yet.

Denae said...

There isn't much worse than sick kids . But a sick mom comes pretty darn close! Glad to hear things are getting better!

Brittany said...

I hate it when this happens. I hope that everyone in feeling better.