Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good News

We have great news from our house.  We are going to be able to adopt our two little girls!!!  There is a small waiting period about 4 weeks (we think)and then we will be able to go to court and make it all official.  We are so excited to have these two little blessing in our lives and in our home forever.  We love them and care about them so much.  It has been a huge roller coaster of feelings through out the last 15 months.  Happy, sad, mad frustrated, and excited.  We have learned and grown so much as a family.  Thank you for all the support and love from everyone.
 

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

I've been waiting to hear the news. So glad everything went okay yesterday. Congratulations and all our love and best wishes.

*Lisa* said...

I am soo soo soo happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet my little neices! XOXOXOXO

Jenny Kapp said...

Congrats! That brings tears to my eyes! I am so excited for you! What a wonderful blessing for your family! Hugs and kisses to all! Yeah!!!!

Denae said...

Words cannot express the joy I feel and the joy that must be in your home. Congratulations!us

Carrie said...

We are so excited. We heard the news from your mom.

Brittany said...

I was so excited when my mom told me the good news the other day and reading you post totally gave me chills. I'm so excited for you, you absolutely deserve this and those little girls are so lucky to have you. I loved hanging out with you when I was up there, it was seriously so good to see you, hopefully we get to do it again soon.