Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whats been going on?

Well I know that I have not blogged for a long time so I woke a WAYYYY to early this morning and decided I would catch up a little. This month has been full of very excited things. My parents who have lived in there house for 25 yrs moved to a new house that is about 2 blocks away for me. I am so excited to have them this close. They have been in Hawaii for a month and are coming home today. I have missed them so much they are a great support to me. I don't know what I am going to do when they go on a mission. On the 24th of Feb we were able to adopted our two girls officially. It was a great experience. We have know that we were going to be able to adopted them since July but it has just been a long process. We will be sealing them to us on the 7th of march which I am sooo excited about. It is one of the neatest experiences I have ever done.(I talking about when we did it with Brady) And of course we will have a big party after. I think back about my past two years and the things that I have learned about myself and I am grateful for the ups and the downs along the way. I have grown so much. I have learned that you don't always have to be the strong one and I can rely on people other that my own family. Asking for help is not a bad thing. Our next journey will be just a great and I know that I can handle anything they throw at me. We are going to continue to do foster care because they are so needed and I feel we can help families get back on track and do the things they need to do to become healthy and stable families. We are going to get older girls. Here are some of the pictures from court and I will post the temple pictures soon(first we have to go).



2 comments:

Diana said...

I am just so happy for you guys! It seems like FOREVER that you have been waiting for this. Congrats! See you at the luau! :D

Carrie said...

Those pics are so cute!