Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our January

Our January was great!! We got to accompany Jared on one of his business trips so we all drove to denver for about a week. We had a great time. We spent the day with Grandpa Rossean, went to the aquarium, childrens museum, and a dinosaur and other animals museum. We swam in the pool almost every night which my fish I mean kids loved that. We played and daddy worked, we were very lucky he was able to come with us to most of the places and then just work at night. We have found out on official adoption date which will be Feb 20 and then we will have the girls sealed to us on the 7 of March. What a relief to have it coming to an end for now :). Who knows what is in store for us later. We know that we have been very blessed and lucky to have these girls come into our lives. They have changed me and made me a better person and a better mother. I want thank our "angel" (sometimes a devil) who let the girls become a part of our family. I hope, and will try to give them everything good that you could wish for them. You will be in my heart forever.

I wish I had some pictures to post from our trip but I can't find the cord that connects my camera to my computer hopefully soon I will find it and post the pics.

No comments: