Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School

Brady and Isabel started school this last week and they love it!!! I love it too. They go early in the morning M/W/F yeah three days a week. It is my test run to see if I should have them in the same class next year or put them with different teachers. I hear pros and cons for both ways. Most of the pros are about being easier on me so I don't know what I will do. I guess we will see how this year goes. Lilly is loving the attention that she is getting from Jared and me. She loves being the center of everything so for 3 hours of those days she gets anything she wants (from her dad) and she and I read books without the siblings bugging us. I LOVE SCHOOL!!!

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

Yeah! School is glorious! I don't understand the mom's who cry when the kids go to school. It is so good for everyone!! So cute for Lilly too - I bet she has Jared whipped!