Thursday, August 21, 2008

We have been in St George this week.  On Wed. we went to Las vegas and played at Circus Circus.  We had a lot of fun.  
This was a ride that Isabel and Brady wanted to ride this is the before picture

This was the after picture

Thanks to my mom and dad we were able to go on a lot of rides with the two older kids because they walk around with Lilly.  After the Adventuredom we went to see some friends in Las vegas and had a great night. Good food folks and fun.  They have a little girl that will be five in a few days and when we left Isabel asked if she would be in her preschool class because she had so much fun she wanted to play with her again.  Thanks Jinny and Matt!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

poor Izzy!! Not a big shocker but I still feel bad she was sooo sad!!

emily+brett said...

Your hair is way cute! Is it different? It looks like you had alot of fun :)

PS Can we please get together and figure out my cricket! I still can't get it to cut like yours.

Truly and Shane said...

Oh my gosh! See this is why I needed the right address- because you're hair is so cute and how freakin easy is it to do?!!! Changes are really fun and I really like this one on you.

P.S. Isabel is her middle name and thats what she goes by now, right? Very cute! Works out perfect because Jared said you guys have always like that name anyways. SO meant to be :) XOXO