Sunday, September 7, 2008

another week

Another week has gone by. Tomorrow morning Jared leaves for three day to Philadelphia and I am watching 2 other foster kids this week. A girl that is 4 and a boy that is 2. I am crazy. It should be alright just a little busy. Isabel will be so excited hopefully the two girls will get along. Tonight we had dinner over at my aunt and uncle house it was fun we don't so that enough. Thanks for the good times Brady family. This week Lilly has been so cute and sassy at the same time. If you don't give her what she wants she will hit you and then really fast (so she doesn't get into trouble) she tickle you and smiles really big. It is hard not to smile back but that is a bad habit for her to get into.
Today I realized I have life pretty good right now. My family is all healthy, my kids are good kids and I have a great husband. Sometimes I think we forget how blessed we really are.

4 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Always glad to hear that you are doing well! You are crazy - oh well - large numbers just mean more to party with!

Carrie said...

It was so fun to see you guys!!! We will definitely have to do it again.

Truly and Shane said...

...and the food was sooo good!! Those girls were really really cute in person! Isabel was so fun for me to try and get her to open up- she did! I was so proud :)
I am sitting here shaking my head back and forth over how great you are! Thats alot of kids to watch and I know I couldn't do it!! If anyone can it's you. Lets not forget how amazing YOU are!

Brittany said...

You are so good. I'm not sure that I could do it....so you amaze me. Sad that I missed the big dinner, but hopefully I won't have to miss anymore and since I'm moving there we totally need to have a craft/scrapbook night like once a month. Such a goo excuse to get together.