Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More pictures of Lilly

So here's some more pictures of Lilly. My sister Lisa asked to see more pictures of Lilly, but the problem is that you can't usually get her to pose for the camera. She just runs away usually, but last night I got home, and she was sitting on the couch watching Scooby Doo, so I quickly snapped this picture. 


Then, next thing you know, she was a part of a photoshoot. 

She was wondering what I was doing here, and this is where I think she's going to bolt.

Then she throws this pose and looks at my like, "Dad, take my picture."

Then she give me the shy look.
Then she goes back to the confident pose.
Then she gets a little sporty here at the end showing me her cool shoes. It was really funny so I thought I would post the pictures. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

So cute! I am glad she cooperated for the photo shoot! Dad's can get little girls to do anything!

*Lisa* said...

Oh I love it- how cute! Thanks! She is so dang adorable.