Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kids are hilarious...


Mom went to St. George and brought them back sunglasses. Ashton has slept with her sunglasses on once and Brady has probably already lost them, but it made for some pretty funny pictures. Ashton is very meticulous so she knows right where her glasses are, but Brady has probably lost his by now, and so the ones he's wearing are Jessie's I think. Anyway, they really wanted pictures taken in their sunglasses so here they are.

Lilly as usual does not want to get involved, but the kids are trying to rope her in anyway. She has some sunglasses too, but was not enthusiastic about getting a picture taken.

Brady is playing it cool here, but he was pretty stoked to see the pictures. 

I honestly enjoyed the 6 1/2 years that Keli and I were "childless." It was so fun to do the things we did back then, but this stage of life is just awesome. Besides the drama of the foster situation, these kids are just a blast and watching them grow up and learn things and get these fun personalities is just incredible and we feel really blessed to get to do it. But I gush... Peace.
 

3 comments:

*Lisa* said...

Aww, they looks so cute! I want to see more pictures of Lilly- she looks kinda like Chris :)

Jenny Kapp said...

So very cute! Brady really know how to play it cool! We should pretend some time that we don't have kids and get together for dinner! We could meet in SLC - that's half way between us!!

Brittany said...

I'm loving the glasses, I hope that I get to see you guys when I come up in a few weeks. I feel like it has been forever.