Tuesday, July 1, 2008

potty



Yesterday Lilly grabbed my hand and said potty.  We went into the bathroom and she was pulling at her diaper.  So I proceeded to put her on the toilet.  She thought she was so big.  We sat there for about 5 min and then she farted.  She got the biggest grin and then wanted to wipe.   This is such a new experience for me when I was potty training Brady he thought the toilet was going to attack him if he sat down on it.  Ashton already was potty trained when she came to live with me so this is kind of a new experience for me.  I think Lilly is pretty young but I will certainly be encouraging her to go to the bathroom.   

2 comments:

*Lisa* said...

Awwww! What a big girl, I love that cute little dress, she is so stinkin' cute.

I can't believe she is already interested in going. We're doing okay for pee (when I ask him to go) but poo is not happening... but maybe after all this, Chris will be easier... I can hope right? ;)

Jenny Kapp said...

So much fun! Love Lilly's crazy hair. Elise thought it was a riot! If you need replacements for the store, my family is all ready to fill in where needed. Glad your dad is doing well.