Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of july

We had a fun filled weekend and I am so retarded I didn't take any pictures.  On the fourth Jared woke up at 5:30 am (I know what you are thinking but it is true he really did) He took Brady and Ashton to see the hot air balloons take off.  They LOVED it.  We had our traditional big 4th breakfast and then unfortunately Jared had to work at our store.  We just played around here for the day and then we had a BBQ with the family.  We usually go to fox field to watch the fireworks but with my dad not feeling so well we decided to do something different.  we walk to the field right by our house and watched the fireworks.  It was AWESOME.  I think we are going to try and do that every year.  The fireworks felt like they were coming right to us.  My dad was not able to stay he still is very tired so mom and him went home about 7:30.  Which makes me sad because watching the fireworks is one of his favorite things.  On sat. we went to mom and dad house and did fireworks in front of there house and there neighbor Lannie had some "good" fireworks.  To finish off our weekend we went to the canyon for dinner last night.  It was so good to get away for the hot busy city and relax in the mountains for a few hours.  Overall I think we could call our weekend a success.  Sorry I have no pictures to show for it I will do better next time.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

sounds like fun!!!