Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crazy Week!!!

Yes it was our anniversary and we went out this year last year we didn't because we didn't feel comfortable leaving the girls yet.  We had dinner and while we were at dinner Jared has had this tooth that has been bothering him for about two weeks.  He could not even enjoy our dinner so I told him we were going to go to the dentist and we did.  Then we went for yogurt so all in all it was a great way to spend the evening.(really no kids I didn't really care what we did.) By the way the young pictures of me were not suppose to be on the blog Jared thought it would be funny and I don't know how to take them off.  

We went to court for our girls and the judge was not ready or willing to make a decision without an evidence hearing.  He wants to hear from the doctors, therapists and everyone involved in the case. so he extended it so that the attorney general and defense attorney could subpoena  everyone.  So we will have to wait until June 27 to see what is going to happen he will make a decision  on that day.  Thank you for all the prayers and kind words in our behalf.  

2 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

I loved the old pictures! Good luck with the girls. I would hope with all the doctors and therapists it should be clear cut! Here's hoping!!

Jeanna said...

Dear Rossean Family,
I wrote on a previous post and I am not sure if you got it, or if you thought I was a weirdo blog stalker. I am a cousin of the McGivens who are cousins to the Bradys who I believe are your cousins? My husband and I are currently taking foster care classes, with the intention of adopting, and I would love to talk to you about your experiences. If you are interested, email me your info at hnichols@xmission.com, or call me 801-465-3058. My name is Jeanna! Thank you!