Saturday, May 17, 2008

11 Wonderful Years...

Today is our anniversary. We were married 11 years ago and it has been the best and craziest 11 years of my life. Not only do a million things happen between 23 and 34 if you're single, figuring out marriage and having someone to share every success or disappointment with is just an incredible and amazing thing. Keli and I compliment each other perfectly and though we've had some bumps, love has made everything worth doing and made each day of life something I look forward to. I love you so much honey and I'm lucky that I found you back in Cinnamon Tree. :)

Here are some pictures from the blessed day back in 1997 as well as some of my all time Keli favorites.

1 comment:

Jenny Kapp said...

Happy anniversary! That was a lot of fun to look at all those pictures. I am sad I missed the day! The old pictures just made me laugh. That is exactly the way I remember you as a kid! Good times! Wish we could just play together like that now! Do you want to go ride bikes and then play ghost in the graveyard?? Jared - thanks for taking such good care of such a good friend! Love ya Keli!!