Monday, November 23, 2009

Update

My sister has been bugging me about the fact that this has not been updated since easter. I think she is one a only a few people that read this so I'm not sure why she cares. She sees me enough that I don't know what else she want to know. But here you go:

Jared has been traveling A LOT with work. He and his parnters wrote a point of sales program that he has been installing in little ceasars pizza stores. It is good because he has been busy which in turn makes money but having him gone is hard.

We went to disneyland in Sept for about a week. We had a great time and for christmas we are giving the kids another trip in april just before our annual passes expire. Hopefully they will still be okay with it when Christmas comes around that they don't have TOO many gifts to open I will have to just remind them about Disneyland which they are really excited about.

The kids are loving school and I love there teacher she is so patience with my two perfectionist children. They both get so mad when they can't get things perfect. Isabel won't even try most of the time in front of people until she can do it perfectly which is hard when the teacher is trying to teach them and wants to see the work. Their teachers is great and is helping them a lot, they LOVE learning.

Lilly is a sassy little thing I think I hear "mom you don't make me happy" at least 20 times because if you don't let lilly do everything and give her everyhting she wants she is unhappy. She tells you this and then stomps off into another room. I must admit sometimes it is cute.

My furture is Jared being gone, hopefully I get to go with him in a couple of weeks, Thanksgiving with Jared family his grandma from Hawaii is going to be here, and then christmas with My side of the family. Life is good and I am grateful for all my blessings that I have. Good family, good health, and Great life.

3 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

I think I am the other person who still reads your blog! I love hearing how you and your little family is doing! You are great! I hate having Chris gone - money is nice, but the honey home is better! Hang in there!

*Lisa* said...

I read your blog too! I'm glad you updated, I love to hear what's going on. I still need to finish blogging our trip...

Jill said...

Thank you...THANK YOU...I am so excited it is no longer easter at your blog!! I love you sissy!