Monday, November 10, 2008

Walking to Church

We figured that with just a couple good weeks left before horrible winter, that we ought to try walking to church a couple of times. For living in Provo, right by BYU, our walk is terribly long. We pass the married stake center, the MTC and the Provo Temple to get there. If the kids keep moving, it takes about 15 minutes and it's a good excuse to get a little exercise on Sundays. We did learn that while walking to Church is fun for the kids, walking home is not, so we switch off driving. Anyway, we had a great photo moment two weeks ago with the kids, and I just happened to have the iPhone, so here you go.






How freaking cute are these kids?

2 comments:

*Lisa* said...

Awww, I miss them. So so cute.

Jenny Kapp said...

Ha! That makes me laugh. We feel the same way about walking to church. It is ok to get there, but coming home is a killer! One week Chris had to stay late so I attempted it alone. By the time we got home I was pushing Tessa and carrying Elise on my back. I was sweating bullets. Cute pictures!